Vegan sandwich recipe can be your ticket for the healthiest and most delicious meal you will ever had! Are you searching yummy yet healthy meal? Maybe you are a good cook but don’t like to waste too much time cooking, or perhaps you are not a good cook so making delicious and healthy foods are beyond your imagination.
Well, this content is worth reading for you. Here, I am going to share a mouthwatering vegan sandwich recipe which will give you rich health value and taste as well.
A few days ago, I went to my cousin’s home. He is always a busy person and, not a good cook at all! I tried some of his recipes earlier, and many of those were not good at the taste. Well, that day, he made Vegan Cream Cheese Sandwich for me. Trust me; it was so delicious that I could not help asking him for the recipe. I was astonished when I came to know this recipe needs only 10 minutes to make.
Best Vegan Sandwich Recipe in Town
Instantly, I made up my mind to share this recipe with you. The interesting fact of this recipe is you can add your favorite vegetables to it. So let’s have a look at Quick Vegetarian Cream Cheese Sandwich.
Vegetarian Cream Cheese Sandwich
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Course: Main Course
Recipe Type: Vegan
- bread slices according to your choice
- cream cheese (vegetarian)
- tomatoes (sun-dried)
- Spinach or you can add any ingredient which you like most.
- Onion, dried oregano, and black pepper (Optional)
- Take bread slices
- Spread cream cheese on the slices evenly.
- After that add sun-dried tomatoes and spinach (or other veggies according to your choice) to the bread.
- You can add sliced onion with the veggies. (Optional)
- If you want to make your sandwich bit spicy, then sprinkle dried oregano or black pepper. (Optional)
- Then place the another piece of bread on it. Your Sandwich is ready to eat!
Such a time-saving recipe it is! No doubt about that. It’s healthy and tasty as well. Don’t forget to try it. It will be a lifesaver when you are running late for office!