Fitandelegant.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the capability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media using our services. We do not monitor and review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service.
We take copyright violation seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appear on the http://localhost/dotcom/fitandelegant/ website and you did not authorize the use of the material, you must notify us to http://localhost/dotcom/fitandelegant/ in writing for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and act accordingly.
To simplify the process, we have provided a form for your use here: http://localhost/dotcom/fitandelegant/
We will not be able to take any action if you do not provide us the required information. So, please fill out all fields completely. Otherwise, you may send a written notice via postal mail to the DMCA AGENT as listed below. Your written notice must contain the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
• Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been violated. If you are asserting infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification, you must submit a representative list which correctly identifies each of the work that you claim is being infringed.
• Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit http://localhost/dotcom/fitandelegant/ to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is found.
• Information reasonably sufficient to allow http://localhost/dotcom/fitandelegant/ to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, cell number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is correct, and under consequence of lying that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
PLEASE FIND DMCA AGENT CONTACT INFORMATION AT OUR CONTACT US PAGE HERE: http://localhost/dotcom/fitandelegant/
Want to be Fit and Look Elegant?JOIN the CROWD