Potato recipes can be found in any corner of the world. Potato is one of the most common ingredients around the world, and it is very healthy as well. Potatoes improve digestion, increase heart health, reduce cholesterol levels, and prevent cancer. Potatoes also help to boost the immune system, minimize aging signs, and skin care purpose.
While cooking, the very first ingredient I search for is the potato. Not only for its health benefits but also for its taste as well. You can incorporate it into many different types of dishes. You can make a salad of it, and you can make soup of it, fried potato, mashed potato and what’s not? Potato recipes are easy to cook and take less time. Last night, I cooked 2 recipes that came out to be super delicious.
Restaurant-Style Potato Salad
- potatoes- 2 pounds
- one cup of mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons of pickle (sweet)
- 2 teaspoons of white onion, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- white wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon of celery, minced
- half teaspoon carrot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pimento, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- Boil water in a large bowl and sprinkle some salt according to your liking. Add potatoes in the water and boil them properly. Do not overcook it. Drain and chop properly.
- Take a large bowl and mix the potatoes and all the ingredients in it. Combine them properly and serve!
- 1 pound baking potatoes
- 1 cup butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and cube potatoes. After that arrange them in a pan. Season with salt and pepper. Place butter on top.
- Put potatoes on the grill. Mix around and make sure they don’t burn. Cook until potatoes are soft.
Try these recipes. I am sure everyone is going to like these and share the recipes with your friends and families as these are not only tasty but also healthy.