Salmon fish is one of the most nutritious and favorite foods around the world. There are lots of health benefits of this super food.
Salmon fish contains protein, omega-3 fatty acid, Vitamin B, Potassium, antioxidant, and lots of medicinal properties also. It reduces the risk of heart disease to a patient who is suffering from heart diseases can enjoy the varied taste of Salmon without fearing the disease.
Regularly, I cook salmon for my family. I make sure to keep salmon to a meal at least once in a week. I try different recipes that are fun to cook also it brings changes in taste. Salmon can be a lifesaver when you are throwing a party at your house. Salmon dish is, of course, a showstopper. Also, people who have any heart disease are always afraid to go to someone’s house for a party as they will not get heart-healthy food. If you are inviting anyone who is suffering from heart disease you can surprise them with tasty and heart-healthy salmon fish.
Today, I will be sharing recipes made by Salmon which are not only tasty but also heart healthy.
Lemon Rosemary Salmon
- 1 lemon, sliced finely
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 salmon fillets, bones and skin removed
- coarse salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange half of the lemon slices in one layer in a baking dish. Make another layer with 2 sprigs fresh rosemary. Arrange salmon fillets on the top of it. Add salt in Salmon. After that, coat the fillets with left behind rosemary sprigs. Place remaining lemon slices on the top of it. Finally, add olive oil.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Enjoy!
Baked Salmon Fillets Dijon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons of mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take an aluminum foil and arrange it in a baking pan.
- Keep the salmon fillets on the pan. Place a little layer of mustard on salmon fillets, and sprinkle salt and pepper to it. Add bread crumbs on the top and finally, add melted butter to it.
- Bake it for 10 to 15 minutes. Ready to Eat!
Indeed, these recipes are finger licking yet heart healthy so why are you wasting times? Make these and don’t forget to share these recipes with others.