Core Workout Tutorial – Your Basic and Advance Preparations
Core workout tutorial gives you a valuable asset to have like balance and better posture. How hard can this be? Well, we have here core workout tutorials for beginners. But if you have the urge to level it up after doing well in basics, there you have it.
Core workout tutorial is essential to build and maintain muscles. There are different routines on how to do a core workout tutorial. And each set of method depends on how what level of familiarity you have for that particular workout.
So why focus on our core? Our core is made up of muscles that play an essential role in our primary activities. Also, it has a significant function when doing exercises.
We have here some of the basic core workout tutorials for you, especially when you are beginners. If you are starting, you will need the following core workout tutorial.
How to do knee fold tuck?
- Sit tall while your hands on the floor.
- You bent your knees while squeezing a ball between your knees.
- Then lift your knees until parallel to the floor while extending your arms.
- While your knees lifted, pull them toward your shoulders. Keep your body still while doing this position.
- Bring your knees back to starting position.
- You can repeat this up to 20 times.
How to do climbing rope workout?
- Your first position is sitting while your legs are extended.
- Make sure your feet are turned out in a V position and toes are in the pointed direction.
- Then contract your core muscles and make a roll so your spine will be in a C-curve shape.
- While doing this, lift your arms and move them as if you were climbing a rope.
- Then slightly twist each reach.
- Complete this workout with 20 reaches with each arm.
How to do side balance crunch?
- Begin with the left knee and left a hand on the floor.
- Put your right arm straight upward and your right leg, so your body forms a straight line.
- Then pull your right knee towards your torso and right elbow toward knees.
- Afterwards, straighten arm and leg.
- Repeat for 10 times. Then you can switch sides.
How to do circle plank?
- Make a plank position with your abs tight.
- Pull your right knee in and circle it clockwise and counterclockwise.
- While doing this, make sure your body is stationary.
- Do this for 5 repetitions and switch legs.
How to do sliding pike?
- Sliding spike begins in a plank position.
- Your hands under shoulders and put a towel under your feet.
- Make sure your legs are straight, your hips are raise.
- Draw your legs toward your hands to form a pike position.
- Your feet should slide easily while in this position.
- Give a few seconds holding this position then return to your starting position.
- Do this for 10 repetitions.
How to do oblique reach?
- Sit while your knees bent and feet on the floor.
- Slowly straighten your right leg and make a roll so your spine can form into C-curve.
- Then place your left hand behind head and extend the right arm.
- Make a twist to your body to the left side while rolling a bit more.
- Then stand up and repeat for about five times.
- Afterwards, you can switch sides.
For Advance Core Workout Tutorial
After you have learned the core workout tutorial for beginners, you can start doing advance training. These routines involve more muscles and restrain to target your inner core.
Perform the panther shoulder tap.
- Keep your back flat and your butt down like a plank position.
- Lift your knees and off the floor about 3 inches.
- Make sure your head is few inches above the floor to keep your neck in a comfortable position.
- Then tap your right hand to your left shoulder, while your left hand to your right shoulder.
- Using your core strength, keep your hips as still as you can.
- Repeat this on the alternating sides.
Perform the butterfly sit-up.
- Make your knees bent out to sides, able to reach your arms overhead.
- Roll your body using your core until you are sitting upright.
- Then reach forward to touch your toes.
- Slowly, lower back down to starting position.
- So you can continue to your next repetition.
Perform the C-curve for your back.
- While sitting with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hold to your leg above the knee.
- Begin to lower your torso back while rounding your spine.
- Then, make a stop and hold to keep your entire core while your quads are engaged.
- For an additional challenge, let your legs move while holding your arms out in front of you. In this way, you can add some movement to your core workout tutorial.
Perform the hip dip.
- Start in a plank position where your forearms are on the floor and your elbows directly underneath the shoulders.
- Let your hands face forward so that your arms are parallel and your legs extended behind you.
- Then start rotating your hips to the left side and tap the floor. Do the same on the right side.
- Repeat this for alternate sides.
Perform the tabletop leg press.
- It is lying on your back while raising your legs in a tabletop position, with 90 degrees. It is your starting position.
- Make your abs contract and lower your back into the ground.
- Do some crunch up just a few inches and place your hands on the front of your quads.
- Move your quads into your hands while pressing them away at the same time.
- In this way, you should not let any visible movement in your body. Just feel the tension in your core.
What can we say?
If you are wondering what the best core workout tutorial that you need is then, we suggest that you need to start with the basics. Good exercise depends on what muscles you want to put pressure and work it out.
If you have back issues, you will need to do exercises that are good for abdomen and working on your core. Also, you will need to put your legs down to make some bridges for your back.
Being satisfied with the results you will get after a few days of core workout tutorial, your self-confidence will help you to perform better in your daily activity.