Core workout tutorial gives you a valuable asset to have like balance and better posture. How hard can this be? Well, we have here core workout tutorials for beginners. But if you have the urge to level it up after doing well in basics, there you have it.
Core workout tutorial is essential to build and maintain muscles. There are different routines on how to do a core workout tutorial. And each set of method depends on how what level of familiarity you have for that particular workout.
So why focus on our core? Our core is made up of muscles that play an essential role in our primary activities. Also, it has a significant function when doing exercises.
We have here some of the basic core workout tutorials for you, especially when you are beginners. If you are starting, you will need the following core workout tutorial.
How to do knee fold tuck?
- Sit tall while your hands on the floor.
- You bent your knees while squeezing a ball between your knees.
- Then lift your knees until parallel to the floor while extending your arms.
- While your knees lifted, pull them toward your shoulders. Keep your body still while doing this position.
- Bring your knees back to starting position.
- You can repeat this up to 20 times.
How to do climbing rope workout?
- Your first position is sitting while your legs are extended.
- Make sure your feet are turned out in a V position and toes are in the pointed direction.
- Then contract your core muscles and make a roll so your spine will be in a C-curve shape.
- While doing this, lift your arms and move them as if you were climbing a rope.
- Then slightly twist each reach.
- Complete this workout with 20 reaches with each arm.
How to do side balance crunch?
- Begin with the left knee and left a hand on the floor.
- Put your right arm straight upward and your right leg, so your body forms a straight line.
- Then pull your right knee towards your torso and right elbow toward knees.
- Afterwards, straighten arm and leg.
- Repeat for 10 times. Then you can switch sides.
How to do circle plank?
- Make a plank position with your abs tight.
- Pull your right knee in and circle it clockwise and counterclockwise.
- While doing this, make sure your body is stationary.
- Do this for 5 repetitions and switch legs.
How to do sliding pike?
- Sliding spike begins in a plank position.
- Your hands under shoulders and put a towel under your feet.
- Make sure your legs are straight, your hips are raise.
- Draw your legs toward your hands to form a pike position.
- Your feet should slide easily while in this position.
- Give a few seconds holding this position then return to your starting position.
- Do this for 10 repetitions.
How to do oblique reach?
- Sit while your knees bent and feet on the floor.
- Slowly straighten your right leg and make a roll so your spine can form into C-curve.
- Then place your left hand behind head and extend the right arm.
- Make a twist to your body to the left side while rolling a bit more.
- Then stand up and repeat for about five times.
- Afterwards, you can switch sides.