Chest and back exercises are important as other workouts. When you have a firm chest and back, it will allow you to do activities more efficiently. Swollen and stiff muscles can prevent you from doing the tasks or activities you want to do, so it’s essential to make your chest and back healthy.
Chest and back exercises can be performed either indoors or outdoors. You can choose the equipment and the duration you want. Make sure that you will be doing the chest and back exercises accordingly so you will not get injured.
To do the chest and back exercises safely, you can have the following workout. These exercises are being performed by many, and the results that they attain from it have been the most significant contribution to unlock the body goals they wanted.
For beginners, the following workout can be painful, but over time, your body will get used to it. However, see to it that you are performing the chest and back exercises properly. No one wants to get injured on your workout, so safety is still the priority.
For instance, make sure that all equipment like mats and dumbbells are well prepared. Allot 10 to 15 minutes exercise for your chest and back and choose at least three chest and back activities that you will perform alternately. You must also need to repeat the actions for a maximum of three times.
Chest press can be your top choice. So how will you do it?
- Your back should be lying on the floor while your knees are bent. Also, your feet are on the floor.
- Pick the dumbbells with your two hands, one each side, then extend your arms upwards. Make sure your palms are facing toward your feet.
- Then bend your arms slowly while lowering to your side. They should be parallel with your shoulders until your elbows are touching the ground.
- After that, reverse the movement slowly to go back to your original position. Do not forget to repeat this three times or as many as you can do.
The chest fly is another movement for your chest and back exercises. Correctly doing it will improve your chest and back muscles.
- Get your back lying on the floor while bending your knees and make sure that your feet are flat on the ground.
- Grab the dumbbells, one in each hand and extend your arms upward. See to it that your palms are facing forward to each other.
- Then keep your elbows bend slightly with your arms in a lower position to the sides of your body. Make sure to it that it will be parallel to your shoulders, and your hands are about six inches off the ground.
- Reverse the movement and return to start. It will complete a one set, and you can repeat this three times or as many as possible as you can.