Almonds are a tasty and nutritious snack, also remarkably healthy. Almonds are the most popular tree nuts around the world. Though it is native to the Middle East, the United States is the world’s largest Almond producer.
Almonds are rich in Vitamin E, fiber, protein, fat, magnesium, and manganese. They are full of antioxidants and also a decent amount of copper, Vitamin B2, phosphorus, zinc, iron and calcium are also in Almonds. This rich in nutrients nut has many health benefits. It keeps your heart healthy, protects your cell membrane from damages, regulates cholesterol level, boosts brain health, strengthens the immune system, and combats diabetes.
Like your health almond also take care of your skin. For its number of medicinal properties almond is well known to the cosmetics industry. Beauty experts always recommend Almond oil and Almond milk as an essential part of skin care.
Almonds are common ingredients in my kitchen. I always try to add them to my everyday meal. It enhances the taste of them. Besides adding them to a daily meal, I use them for my skin care purpose. It brought a significant change in my skin. You can use Almond daily as a part of your skin care. You will notice a considerable transformation in your skin. Know how…
Almonds for Skin Care
- Almonds can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to remove blackheads and acne spots. If you have oily skin and do not want to use other oil almond will be best for you.
- Almonds are full of Vitamin E, and it helps your skin to glow. It also protects your skin from sun ray and also prevents sunburn. Give a regular massage to your skin with almond oil. It will increase blood circulation and also will keep your skin fresh and young.
- Almond oil can be used as toner also. Massage your skin with almond oil regularly. It will prevent acne also.
- It helps to prevent wrinkles and under eye bags. Make a paste of almond nuts. Apply this paste to your eyes and leave it for overnight. It also acts as anti-aging. You can use a few drops of almond oil on your skin. It will keep your skin always young.
- It can be used as a scrubber. Take crushed almond and mix it with honey and yogurt. Gently apply this paste to the skin. It will help remove dead skin and also act as exfoliate.
- Almond oil can be used when you want to remove your makeup. Pour few drops of oil in a cotton ball and rub it in your face.
You can use almonds for various skin purposes such as moisturizing, scrubbing, and so on. Try to add them to your daily meal also. Eating almonds are right for your health as I mentioned it earlier that It can prevent various diseases. Try to eat soaked almonds rather raw one. You can make smoothies, snacks, salad, and thousands of recipes with almonds. Try them. Almonds are fun to cook, and of course, they are the lifesaver when it comes to your skin care.