Healthy smoothies are one of the most popular beverages around the world. It is tasty yet healthy. Smoothies comes in variations of fresh fruits and vegetables which can help to stay fit and healthy.
However, too much using of sugar in smoothies can lead to increase sugar level, so it is necessary to make smoothies in a healthy yet tasty way. Smoothies are not only delicious beverages but also an excellent refresher. In summer, a glass of smoothie can give you a heavenly feeling. Smoothie goes well at the party too. Besides, whether it is breakfast or lunch, afternoon snack or dinner smoothies can be incorporate into every meal.
Whenever I prepare a meal I try to make a smoothie. It adds extra flavor to the meal. I use different fruits and veggies in smoothies. I always try to experiment with the recipes. It gives me a feeling of Chef and also preparing healthy and yummy items for a family is always fun.
Last weekend I made 2 smoothies of different taste, and it came out to be great. Let’s have a look at those smoothie recipes that are yummy and healthy as well.
Almond Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Mix blueberries, banana, almond milk, and almond butter in a blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Add water for a thinner smoothie. Enjoy your Almond Berry Smoothie.
Carrot Cake Smoothie
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 large fresh peach, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon spice and ginger
- Mix carrot and mango in a blender.
- Add peach, soy milk, cinnamon, allspice, and ginger.
- Blend until smooth. Your Smoothie is ready.
Almond, berry, and carrot are so healthy and contain a lot of nutritional properties. These ingredients made the smoothies so healthy. Also, they are a super tasty refresher. The best part is, they don’t take much time. You can easily make them whenever you want and you don’t need any extra preparation for that. So, I must say; don’t forget to make them and enjoy these smoothies with your family. They will like it a lot as my family loved it.