There are times when you feel like wearing your two favorite scarves. Well, you can do that with this dress stylish with scarf two-sided twist fashion.
- Set your two scarves back to back.
- Then loop around your neck. Make sure that both fabrics can be seen on both sides.
Single Side Bow
Getting a scarf fashion simple is an elegant look that will surely match with any of your styles. The single side bow is another dress stylish with a scarf that you can try.
- Wrap the scarf around your neck. Make sure that it crosses one side over the other.
- Then gather a bit of scarf into a left using your right hand.
- Then your left hand should be a loop around your neck and down through the hole. Just imagine that you are trying to make a shoelace on this part.
- Afterwards, tighten the knot and turn the scarf, so the bow sits at your shoulder.
Well, if you want to get a modern style, then you can have the knotted shawl fashion. It is another style of dress stylish with a scarf.
- Wrap your scarf around your shoulders like a shawl.
- Then make a half knot in the back with the ends.
- Pull the ends tight and up high on your back. And after that, pull the scarf fabric down to cover the ends as well.
Our Fashion Insights
Indeed scarf is one of the favorites fashions styles that most of us are wearing. The dress stylish with a scarf can be chic, casual, formal or a laid back fashion. Any fashion style can be made with a scarf. It just needs creativity and flexibility to mix and match it with your dress stylish with a scarf.