I have a silk scarf and getting it into style is a challenging part. But the knotted necklace dress stylish with a scarf will do the trick.
- Place your scarf behind your neck to the front.
- Then tie a knot on both sides of the scarf.
- After that tie, the loose ends together and turn the scarf around.
- Then turn the scarf around. It will make the ends placed at the back, and the knots are in front.
Whenever I am in a hurry, I prefer to have this french knot with my scarf. It is a simple French twist, and you will love it, especially when its winter.
- Fold the scarf in two and wrap around the shoulders.
- Then pull over the one loose end and put it under the scarf loop.
- The second piece should go under and over the same loop.
If you want to have the simple and laid back style with a scarf, you should try this one.
- Make sure you wrap your scarf behind your neck.
- Then the one end of the scarf should wrap around your hand.
- Pull it and make a loose knot.
- The other end of the scarf should place through the side knot, going under the knot loop and then over.
Most flight attendants have this look when it comes to a scarf. It is a simple yet elegant look of dress stylish with a scarf. But you can only do this is you have a small scarf.
- Wrap it around your neck twice, but make sure the ends come together at the side of one shoulder.
- Tie both ends together once and toss one end over your back.
- The other end should stay towards the front.
Of course, you should also have a bandana. It is another piece of scarf that you can include in your fashion.
- Fold your scarf in half lengthwise and make sure that the diagonal ends should be in a knot together.
- Put it over your neck.
- Twist it and loop again.
If you have a bandana, you can have this scarf fashion. You need to relax and enjoy every dress stylish with a scarf.
- Wrap around your long scarf around your neck once. Make sure that the other end is longer.
- Then make a half knot with the long ends near your neck.
- Pull the scarf wrapping around your neck and loop down over the half knot.
Going laid back fashion with your scarf? Well, this one is an excellent dress stylish with a scarf. Just follow these steps.
- Wrap your scarf around your neck in balance. Meaning both ends have the same length.
- Then loop one end of the scarf around your neck and the other end as well. Make sure that the ends are hanging down on your chest.
- Tuck the loose ends up inside the scarf.
The Tie Loop
If you want to go corporate with your scarf, the tie loop dress stylish with a scarf is the best style you can do. At first, it will look like a tie.
- Put around the scarf around your neck, but the ends are in front.
- Then cross the left side over the right and put it behind and through the hole around your neck.
- Get the right end and pull it toward the left.
- Make sure that you push it upward through the loop.
- Adjust the knot until it sits like a loose men’s tie.