For Advance Core Workout Tutorial
After you have learned the core workout tutorial for beginners, you can start doing advance training. These routines involve more muscles and restrain to target your inner core.
Perform the panther shoulder tap.
- Keep your back flat and your butt down like a plank position.
- Lift your knees and off the floor about 3 inches.
- Make sure your head is few inches above the floor to keep your neck in a comfortable position.
- Then tap your right hand to your left shoulder, while your left hand to your right shoulder.
- Using your core strength, keep your hips as still as you can.
- Repeat this on the alternating sides.
Perform the butterfly sit-up.
- Make your knees bent out to sides, able to reach your arms overhead.
- Roll your body using your core until you are sitting upright.
- Then reach forward to touch your toes.
- Slowly, lower back down to starting position.
- So you can continue to your next repetition.
Perform the C-curve for your back.
- While sitting with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hold to your leg above the knee.
- Begin to lower your torso back while rounding your spine.
- Then, make a stop and hold to keep your entire core while your quads are engaged.
- For an additional challenge, let your legs move while holding your arms out in front of you. In this way, you can add some movement to your core workout tutorial.
Perform the hip dip.
- Start in a plank position where your forearms are on the floor and your elbows directly underneath the shoulders.
- Let your hands face forward so that your arms are parallel and your legs extended behind you.
- Then start rotating your hips to the left side and tap the floor. Do the same on the right side.
- Repeat this for alternate sides.
Perform the tabletop leg press.
- It is lying on your back while raising your legs in a tabletop position, with 90 degrees. It is your starting position.
- Make your abs contract and lower your back into the ground.
- Do some crunch up just a few inches and place your hands on the front of your quads.
- Move your quads into your hands while pressing them away at the same time.
- In this way, you should not let any visible movement in your body. Just feel the tension in your core.
What can we say?
If you are wondering what the best core workout tutorial that you need is then, we suggest that you need to start with the basics. Good exercise depends on what muscles you want to put pressure and work it out.
If you have back issues, you will need to do exercises that are good for abdomen and working on your core. Also, you will need to put your legs down to make some bridges for your back.
Being satisfied with the results you will get after a few days of core workout tutorial, your self-confidence will help you to perform better in your daily activity.