Body Shape Workout at Home: Effective Exercises for Fat Loss!
The body shape workout at home will blow away your mind if you are wondering how to get to the gym now that a pandemic crisis is ongoing. Exercises at home can allow you to stay in shape and maintain to be physically fit. Yes, it is possible to have your body shape workout at home.
The body shape workout at home can give you a daily sweat like you used to have when kicking the gym. Now you will be asking what the exercises you can do for shaping your body are.
There are many workouts for body shape, and you can do it. I suggest you should start with basic since it is the beginning of your daily routine exercises.
As for me, my first try of the body shape workout at home is not that easy. I faced difficulties perfecting the routines. But guess what, I overcame it after a while. My body got used to it, and with the daily routine, it changes my body shape. No more body fats and cellulitis are awkward while wearing shorts and mini skirts.
The difficulties that I faced for the first few weeks are mostly about the time and familiarity of the movements. So I looked into different methods on how to perform body shape workout without getting injured.
How to Do Effective Body Shape Workout
Now, before getting started, there are a few things that you need to prepare and consider.
First, you need to have enough space, such as your living room. Also, you need to see if you have some substitute for equipment for the workout you will be engaging in.
I know you are familiar with the deadlift terminology. For the body shape workout at home, you want to try the single-leg deadlift. This workout is best for the body as you will be working your back, especially the glutes, hamstring, and back muscles. Also, this exercise improved balance for women.
- Your starting position is standing on your left foot while holding a pair of dumbbells.
- Then lift your right foot behind you while bending your knee. This position will make your right lower leg parallel to the floor. Make sure that you keep your core engaged and your chest up during the entire movement.
- Next is to bend forward at your hips while lowering your body slowly. Do not push yourself in this position.
- After that, push your body back to your starting position. While doing this, use your glutes to push your hips forward. Repeat this workout for 10.
Aside from deadlift, you can perform a plank. This body shape workout targets your deep inner core muscles or the abs muscles. The side plant is a good exercise that will stabilize your spine and power your workouts.
- Start this workout by lying on your left side with your knees straight.
- Then prop your upper body on your sides with your left elbow and forearm.
- While in this position, raise your hips until forming a straight line from your ankles to your shoulders. Be still in this position for 30 seconds. As you progress, you can add up between 45 to 60 seconds per side.
- Afterward, turn to your right side and repeat from the beginning.
Do you want to burn more calories than performing a side plank? Well, doing a pushup workout can make your entire body move. The muscles are working to burn more calories and body fats. This exercise trains your body to function in a pattern that improves performance for the whole duration of body shape workout.
- Your starting position is your hands and feet on the floor. The distance should be more extensive than your shoulders but in line. The feet are close together.
- Then keep your hips lifted, and your core braced the entire time. While in this position, lower your body until your chest nearly touches the floor.
- After that, push yourself back to the starting position. Fifteen repetitions can make the perfect push up workout for you.
High-Intensity Interval Training
This workout will need more of your power and strength. High-Intensity Interval Training or HIIT is one of my favorite exercises. For women, there are different levels, and this time we should start for beginners. So you would ask why HIIT? This workout will only need a shorter amount of time or a slow endurance exercise. But performing HIIT should only be twice a week or alternate with your other choice of body shape workout.
In HIIT, you will need cardio equipment like jumping rope, treadmill, bike, etc. Then for the duration, you can perform 3 minutes, but it will give you only half of the maximum effect. Other options are like 20 seconds for a 75% max effect and 10 seconds for the 100% max effort. You can repeat it ten times.
Step up targets the muscles of your glutes and hamstrings. It creates more muscular legs and a tighter booty, which makes this workout one of the best exercises. The body shape workout performing the step-up required an excellent knee resistance.
- Your starting position is standing in front of a bench. Then place your left foot firmly on the step.
- While in this position, keep your chest up and your core engaged the entire time. By pressing your left foot into the step, it will push your body up until your left leg is straight.
- Afterward, lower your body back down until the right foot touches the floor. Do ten repetitions per side. Make sure you will not lose the balance and avoid leaning too forward or backward.
Body shape workout can be seen in your glutes and back muscles. Perfect leg workout for women helps to create sculpted butt. But, the bridge workout will improve this exercise.
- Your starting position is lying on the floor, face up with the knees bent. Make sure your feet stay flat on the floor.
- Then raise your body to form a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- While in this position, lower your body to go back to the starting position. Do 20 repetitions for this.
How does it affect our bodies?
Performing the body shape workout it will give your body movements and a lot of cardio. Following the routines will help you lessen the tension and schedule the perfect body shape workout.
The cardio workout will help you lose fat faster than other exercises. It also helps build strength. When you do workout for your core and lower body, you are building power for your entire body.
While doing the workout for your perfect body shape, make sure that your movements are focused on the target muscles. Also, you can perform other exercises alternately. It will prevent you from getting boring.
To work out your lower body, make sure you are performing lunges and high knees to get the best result. It will also train your body on how to achieve balance.
For the core, the workouts for this muscle group do not require equipment. These kinds of exercises are the easiest to perform at home. Since no equipment is needed, you can perform variations of the workouts for the core.
To increase flexibility, you can perform several yoga poses. Yoga calms our muscles and improves brain function. With this, it also benefits our digestive systems and boosts immunity.
Sharing My Thoughts
Each body shape workout has effects on our body. Regularly doing it increases muscle mass and helps our body lose body fats. An at-home workout is an excellent alternative to doing exercises in the gym. It is also more convenient for the reason that body shape workout at home will give you the perfect sweat.